Built on the latest MicroPulse LTPA developments, the LTPA 64/128 – 10Gb provides all the high performance and flexibility of the existing LTPA 64/128 ultrasonic inspection system, but introduces a 10Gb ethernet interface for users that wish to really maximise the speed of their data transfer and truly accelerate the capability for your advanced acquisition processes such as FMC. All LTPA’s are completely enclosed units, capable of conventional, phased array and FMC, VSA and PWI acquisition processes.
The LTPA 64/128 – 10Gb is a high speed data transfer version of the standard LTPA instrument. With a 10Gb Ethernet interface the instrument seriously speeds up your inspections where data transfer rates are a limitation, such as FMC.
It connects to the PC running the test application via the 10Gb Ethernet and takes its power over ethernet or from a separate 48 V power source.
With all the high performance and low noise ultrasonic characteristics delivered by the standard LTPA, the instrument retains the compact (120mm x 280mm x 310mm), rugged, lightweight (< 5Kg) and enclosed unit (no fans).
Additionally the 10Gb unit has 4 conventional channels (pulse echo or pitch-catch) available.
• Very High data output through 10Gb ethernet link
• 4 conventional channels available for pulse-echo or pitch-catch
• No external fans – unique air cradle maintains internal temperature
• All channels available for beam forming
• High power phased array channels – user definable pulser voltage available up to 200V
• Inputs for 2 axes of encoders (single-ended or differential) for true pulse on position
• Outputs digitised waveform and/or peak-detected data with up to 4 hardware gates • Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The long-established open and transparent data format MicroPulse command language allows direct access to the instrument control allowing users to develop their own custom applications to meet their specific needs. Supplied in the box, Peak NDT’s ArrayGen software will get you started, then the choices are yours. Off-the-shelf solutions are available such as Utex Scientifics Inspectionware and TWI’s Crystal FMC platform both of which have been long developed with the MicroPulse range of instruments. If a bespoke application is what’s required then using Peak NDT’s focal law calculation .dll with the transparent data formats and standard sockets make writing custom applications a breeze. Customers have developed applications in a range of languages such as C, C+, Matlab and Labview as a few examples.
• Pipeline girth weld inspection
• Inline testing systems
• Research and Development